Google+ Twitter YouTube LinkedIn Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Colorado Springs CO
Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs

Personal Injury Lawyer for Slip and Fall Accident/Premises Liability

If you’ve had a slip and fall accident, count on Ron: A hard-working, determined lawyer is on your side.

When a slip and fall accident arises from negligence, the case becomes a question of premises liability. A negligent property owner or manager is anyone who fails to inform visitors of a hazard such as a slippery floor, uneven surface, or a hole — or who fails to fix a problem once it is brought to his or her attention. Property owners are also responsible for keeping their property clear of potential hazards such as water, ice, snow, and uneven surfaces.

If you are hurt on someone else’s property, the property owner may be liable. Ron Schreiber works with every client personally to examine your case, answer your questions and give you the information you need to make the best decision.

Whether we attain a fair settlement in your slip and fall case or we go to the courtroom, you can have confidence in Ron’s 25 years of courtroom experience, and serving the Colorado Springs community. He’ll give you straight talk when you most need it and keep you informed and stay by your side — every step of the way.

If you engage with a lawyer for a slip and fall accident, we must be able to prove that the incident was due to no fault of your own.



  • Gather as much information about your incident as possible.
  • Take photographs of the condition that caused the accident.
  • File an accident report if it occurred at a place of business.
  • Get information from any and all witnesses to the accident.
  • Obtain proof of your injuries — with photographs — as soon as possible.


The next step is to call the Schreiber Law Firm — a little firm with a great big work ethic and 25 years of courtroom experience. We’ll discuss your accident and help you decide the best way forward.


Do you need a determined lawyer for a slip and fall accident? Ron’s on the case.

Call us at (719) 635-9699 or contact us by email. We work for you!